Friday 3 June 2011

exam mood...

otak sangt serabut walaupu hidup dalam keadaan konon2 cool...

at the first day i dunno what happen to me.. its that to excited or to nervous or to kelam kabut or something until i left my exam stuff... i only realize i didnt bring those kind of my weapon 15 before examination.. what a miserable day..

seriouly im really hate when the examination is held in the hall.. because  it so stressed  if you sit in the middle area, you looking at your left and right, everybody is writing or calculating.. but at the same time you donno what to write or what to do... *add math paper..happen to me..

                                                                                                                                                                                



ok.. just thinking what to do ok,.... lol...




exam week really make me sick! *sape swoh tak blaja awal.2.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment